Wednesday 2 April 2014

So the other day after CNOS3 NOMNOM Challenge , I was enjoying wasting my time with my dear KIMMIE 

We had some lunch at Nihon Mura .




This is my favourite sushi at the moment , I love salmon sashimi but this is just so succulent and delicious . 
It's BBQ-ed at the top and raw at the bottom . 
Words can't explain how gooooood it taste but if you're a fan of bbq and salmon sashimi you're definitely gonna love this . 
I'm literally drooling when I'm looking at this picture and typing out these words .. 
MMMmmmmm okay now I'm really hungry .


She's sho cute when she laughs <3



Why ? My face fatfat cannot ah ? 

Anyway so after lunch we headed out to film her prank video !
She tried to pick-up a couple of guys on the streets and get their number , 
I'm actually quite surprised by the number of numbers she got , even after a few rejections she didn't give up HAHAHA
You can check out her video here : 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwDaUG8vrfk

So after that it comes editing .. 
I spent like HOURS editing the audio and the video , took some pictures and instavids when I got too tired . 
Heeheehee :D 



Pardon my face , I was really really really drained out of energy , I need some more bear power . 



I have lots of stuff coming up soon so 
STAY TUNED FOR MORE VIDEOOOOOOOS

*Boop!




No comments:

Post a Comment