Thursday 3 April 2014

April 3rd ..

Not many of you guys know much about what I've been through . 
April 3rd is kinda a significant day for me . 


I was hospitalised on 2nd of April because I had a drug overdose . 
My life was in a mess at that point of time everything came crashing down on me and I was so lost, 
I didn't know what to do with myself so I decided to do something really selfish , to try and take away my own life . 
I got discharged on the 3rd of April alive, but I was dying inside .. 


I had alot of support from my friends, and I really appreciated it because they made me realise that if I myself gave up on me, nobody's gonna believe in me. 

I had to consult a psychiatrist and I had to get over a lot of pain and emotional baggage. 
I tried to fight my sickness ..

That was 2 years ago .. 

Can you imagine if I didn't pull through , how much of life would I have been missing ? 
I read my mentions and comments everyday and I feel like I contributed to making someone's day . 
How would I be able to do all these if I gave up ? 

And suddenly I'm in Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation , 
something that I thought I would never have the courage to join , and I am given the opportunity to do something for a good cause . 

Our Challenge 3 requires us to try and sell things to raise funds for SPCA, 
TEAM PAWSOME ( Clinton, Jessie & Me ) 
would be selling some of SPCA's products as well stuff we bought in Cineleisure using YONO Flash pay . 
I am so excited to do this challenge because I know that I would be helping animals such as dogs, cats , hamsters and even guinea pigs . 


Awww I miss greygrey so much .. 

So do drop by Orchard Cineleisure and show your support on the 5th of April , you can also take a look at interesting things the other contestants are gonna do / sell . 
I'll be giving away my personal Gloomy Bear to ONE LUCKY WINNER that supports our mini shop 

Check out my giveaway video here :



See you guys there :D 
*Boop!





No comments:

Post a Comment