Sunday 6 April 2014

But first, let me take a selfie

HI GUYS 
So Cineleisure has this Social Media Movement called Selfie Of The Month
Basically how it works is that you take a selfie , follow @Cathaylifestyle on Instagram
 & Facebook and tag them inside your selfie ,




Hashtag the following : #CathayLifestyle_SOTM #LunaBoop 
AND TADAAAA , You stand a chance to be featured on the SELFIE OF THE MONTH wall in Cineleisure like this :D


You can use this opportunity to gain more followers for your Instagram as well because they will feature your username along with the selfie :D 
To make it more exciting I am giving away this camera 


All you have to do is do this pose and post a selfie with all the things I mentioned above for the entry
and on Monday , 7th of April 11AM I will search #LunaBoop and choose the person that worked the hardest for this :D 
Announcement would be made at 6PM on Twitter ~


Lulzxc I'm so enjoying my camera , selfieselfie ~ :D



*Boop!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luna, Your idea is very good once you've created, once again on its own and special selfie with new faces Rachel Schmidt can see also here http://faceselfiestatus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete