Thursday 31 October 2013

What I've been up to lately..

Dear cutiepies , YES I AM WRITING TO YOU GUYS :D I bet that you guys are wondering where I went and here's a post about what I've been doing lately . I've been doing alot of reflecting and finding ways to cheer myself up and while browsing through my old photos I found this :


Yay it's my old art work And if you guys saw my instagram I did some DIY decorations for a Halloween event .
From all of these :




(Hey Luna , need a hand ?)
To these :



TADA!And recently I've been really addicted to this game which is sho cute :


Did you see that cutieeeeeee?! OMG IT LOOKS SHO HAPPY Anyway that's pretty much about it. I thinking about doing a giveaway and a game video , what do you guys think ? Tweet me if you've seen this :D Love you guys *bear hug* Boop!

No comments:

Post a Comment