Saturday 25 October 2014

Happy birthday Luna + Jamming session

It's been so long since I actually went out and have fun , 
the last one I remembered was meeting Shai for my birthday dinner :D 
Had such a good time with my sweetest big boy 

If you wanna know more about Shai ;
He act cutes alot ,


He makes the worst kinda faces when you wanna take a photo of him ,



But he's cuddly and sweet and has an undying love for Sunny from SNSD .


Isn't he handsome ?!

So anyway we had a long talk with some awesome food :D




And we met up with Emilio too !


It was such a wonderful night , thanks guys love you all <3

Also just recently I went jamming with my lovely friends !


Look what I managed to capture while waiting for my younger brother .
Aaaaaand there he comes ~



So shortly after we headed over to the jamming studio and they started warming up



I took this opportunity to snap candid photos of them HAHAHA





Caleb has the BEST candid faces , he looks so blur xD





Dean and Joel were too well prepared after seeing Caleb fall into my trap so .. ):

Our drummer couldn't make it so I had to play the drums instead , singing and drumming at the same time was kinda a new thing for me and yes it's much harder than it seems HAHAHA
I had such a good time jamming with them <3

Alright that's about it for today
*Boop!

No comments:

Post a Comment