Monday 26 August 2013

Welcome message

Yay I've got a new blog .
This blog is like a key to one side of my heart and I'm handing you guys a pair of X-ray vision goggles to take a look at it .
I spent like a few hours trying to do up a blogskin , my gosh , I've lost my touch at doing such a thing .
Anyone wants to do it for me ? HAHAHAH
So anyway, for the past few days I've been trying my best to think of happy thoughts but whenever I managed to grab hold of some it just disappears into thin air .
I have to keep on looking forward, I don't wanna live in the past.
At the same time I cannot find many things to be happy about , I am trying so hard to do something at least ..
I even went to the extend to Google some lame jokes and download cute games just to keep myself occupied and because of that I got really addicted to this game :




It is a really really adorable game okay, don't judge me .

I am really not making full use of my time , and it's 4 am in the morning and I'm blogging instead of sleeping 
Let me tell you guys a secret , my computer is in my kitchen ; yes the most absurd place for a computer to be at but I am loving it here .

I get access to the washroom and fridge easily when I'm in the middle of a game so it's pretty awesome .
And right now I'm hearing my guinea pigs play around , they sound so cute .  I think they are disturbed from their sleep by the sound that my keyboard makes so I'm gonna head for bed now .

Gonna run from the darkness that might catch me before I reach my bed , BOOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment